2016 1099 Filing Requirements

Reporting Payments to Vendors and/or Third Parties Does your business issue payments to third parties via check or cash for services, non-employee compensation, rent or other items? If so, you will want to make sure you comply with the annual reporting requirements outlined by the IRS or you risk losing the ability to deduct those payments as a business expense on your entity's tax return. This reporting requirement, often referred to as "1099 reporting", is an annual filing requirement for any entity or individual business owner. The IRS requires any payments of $600 or more made during the calendar year for rent, services, legal fees, commissions, prizes, awards, and non-employee compens

Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© Copyright 2018, Cornerstone 360. All Rights Reserved

Cornerstone CPA Group, LLC

6420 West 95th Street Suite 202 
Overland Park, Kansas 66212

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

Main Phone: 913.381.8350 
Fax: 913.381.7589