Upcoming Deadlines and Changes to Kansas Tax Law

Upcoming Deadlines Tuesday, April 18, 2017 Individuals – File Form 1040 (unless requesting an extension) and pay any tax due C Corps – File Form 1120 for calendar year and pay any tax due (unless requesting an extension) Household Employers – File Schedule H with your Form 1040 if you paid $2,000 or more to a household employee Foreign Bank account holders – File Form FinCEN 114 if you meet the reporting requirements Individual and Corporations – Pay 2017 1st quarter estimated tax as applicable Trust and Estates – File Form 1041 for calendar year (unless requesting an extension) and pay tax due Monday, May 15, 2017 Exempt Organizations – File Form 990 for calendar year (unless requesting an

Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© Copyright 2018, Cornerstone 360. All Rights Reserved

Cornerstone CPA Group, LLC

6420 West 95th Street Suite 202 
Overland Park, Kansas 66212

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

Main Phone: 913.381.8350 
Fax: 913.381.7589